- When did your running career start? First 5K was July 2011
- Did you have a goal set in place, like to lose weight or get more physical? My journey started out with a weight loss challenge. And I ended up winning it!
- Have you had a bad experience(s) running? If so, what brought you back? Because of starting so late in life and being still considered a "newbie," I have not had any big set backs.
- What is your favorite thing(s) to eat before a race? It changes, honestly. Sometimes it's healthier, like English muffin and peanut butter, and sometimes I eat a donut or a Pop Tart! But typically it always includes a banana and coffee.
- Do you follow a running plan? My first marathon I used the Hal Higdon Training Plan. For my 50 miler I used a training plan from UltraLadies.com. Now because I run so often, I don't do anything official. Some cross training and running keeps me ready for the next race. :-)
- Which race have you a great/fun time at and why? Every Single One!!!
- What motivates you? Pushing my limits and learning what I'm made of!
- Where is your favorite destination run, or the one you want to go to? I've always thought doing the Goofy Challenge at Disney World would be so much fun.
- What is your favorite quote? She Ain't Got No Quit!