Keeley Kenne Linn
- When did your running career start? My mom tells me I ran as soon as I could walk.
- Did you have a goal set in place, like to lose weight or get more physical? Gotta run.
- Have you had a bad experience(s) running? If so, what brought you back? Over the years, I have had running injuries. I had good support to get me back: my osteopathic physician, massage therapy, yoga, strengthening exercises, and family support.
- What is your favorite thing(s) to eat before a race? Anything with protein, carbohydrates, and veggies, followed by a chocolately dessert.
- Do you follow a running plan? Over the years, I have followed a combination of running programs: Galloway, Higdon, Daniel's, Pfitzinger, Hanson Method. As I have gotten older, I tend to follow Run Less/Run Faster plan: long run, tempo run, speedwork.
- Which race have you a great/fun time at and why? My next race. Each race is a unique and wonderful experience. I always have something to look forward to whether it is the course, scenery, medal, post race food & festivities, visiting running friends, or seeing local sights.
- What motivates you? I love getting outside and moving.
- Where is your favorite destination run, or the one you want to go to? I would like to complete the World Major Marathons. I have London and Tokyo left to run.
- What is your favorite quote? Enjoy the journey! Keep moving and keep laughing!